It's Friday and tomorrow sees us jetting ten hours back across Mongolia, Russia, Finland, Norway, Denmark and the North Sea back to Heathrow. We are hoping against hope that we do not arrive into Terminal 5. The news this week has been disastrous for our national pride and I have been approached by more than one person who wanted to laugh at the mess we have created in London. Terminal 3 here in Beijing and the new terminal in Shanghai have both been hugely successful. Oh dear!
We have serious work to do and will be based in Swindon until Thursday when we move up to Hammersmith in London for a weekend's work at the Recruitment Fair. We are thoroughly looking forward to touching base with family and friends and will enjoy the shopping and eating out! I am looking forward to a decent hair cut - who knows!
Before we leave, you will be interested to know that we have planned a May Holiday break and this time to Guilin. I have always wanted to see this part of China and poor Dave is being dragged along (rather more willingly than he will let on I suspect!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment